Christmas Canapes and Wreath Making
Canapes and Wreath Making @ foodworks
Spend the morning creating a selection of sweet and savoury festive canapes. Bite size morsels that are beautifully presented, and absolutely delicious.
- Potato and pea samosa bites with fresh mint chutney
- Spinach polenta with herbed goats cheese and red pepper pesto
- Mushroom caps filled with stilton, cranberry and walnut
- Squash satay with cilli and coriander
- Beetroot and horseradish tarts
- Mini mince pies
- Santa hat brownies
- Chocolate hazelnut torte
- Blood orange tarts with cinnamon cream
- Mini Christmas puddings
Then in the afternoon learn how to base and decorate your own festive 'Traditional Wreath'. Full tuition given in making a seasonal door wreath, all materials are included to base, back, decorate and hang for Christmas 2016 and the base can then be reused for another year.