Mexico @ foodworks
Mexican cuisine is elaborate and often tied to festivals, vibrant, colourful and has a great depth of flavour.
During this demonstration and hands-on cookery evening we will touch on a few Mexican street food dishes which will give you an understanding of flavour combinations and ingredients used in Mexican cookery.
Enjoy your dishes with a complimentary glass of wine.
- Ceviche (cured sea bass with lime, avocado and chilli)
- Beef tostadas (fried beef skirt with refried beans and a crisp fried tortilla)
- Pico de gallo (salsa of tomatoes, chilli, coriander, onions and lime)
- Brochetas de pollo mojo picon (spiced chicken skewers)
- Arroz a la Mexicana (tradition Mexican rice)