Thai @ foodworks
Thai cooking is at odds with the modern world, Thai is not an instant cuisine, prepared with a flick of a pan, it needs attention, expects time and effort to be spent and requires honed skills, but it rewards with sensational tastes. Thai cooking has three levels, firstly the taste of the ingredients used; secondly, the texture of those ingredients; and finally the seasoning.
Join us at the Foodworks to start your culinary Thai adventure and enjoy a complimentary glass of wine with your finished results.
Join our head chef at Foodworks to start your culinary Thai adventure.
- Combination of hands on and demonstration
- Professional chef tuition, advice and top tips
- Thai supper
- Complimentary glass of wine, or Foodworks' homemade elderflower
- Working in our state of the art, light and airy kitchen
- Pre-measured ingredients tray
- Use of Foodworks' apron
- Comprehensive recipes
- Knife skills
- Working with various Thai spices
- Thai sauces
- Perfect rice
- Chicken satay
- Deep fried fish with three flavoured sauce (pla tort sahm rot)
- Thai jungle curry (geng bpa bpet)
- Thai jasmine rice