Men in the Kitchen
Men in the Kitchen @ foodworks
For many men cooking is a way to unwind from the challenges of the day.
- Tea/coffee and patisserie on arrival
- Professional chef tuition, advice and top tips
- Sit down lunch
- Complimentary glass of wine or Foodworks' homemade elderflower
- Working in our state of the art, light and airy kitchen
- Pre-measured ingredients tray
- Use of Foodworks' apron
- Comprehensive recipe packs
This 'hands-on' course with our experienced chef/tutor will help you to develop:
- Knife skills
- Meat and fish preparation and cooking
- Stocks and sauces
- Preparation and cooking of local, seasonal vegetables
- A 'classic' British pudding
During the course of the day you will sit down to enjoy your cooking, accompanied with a well earned complimentary glass of wine.
- Chicken livers on crostini
- Monkfish scampi in beer batter and garlic mayonnaise
- Traditional beef stew with creamy mash and seasonal vegetables
- Pecan tartlets
On completion of the day you will have to skills and confidence to take away and continue your culinary adventure.