June 9th, 2017 – June 9th, 2017
The Foodworks Cookery School
Men in the kitchen @ foodworks
For many men cooking is a way to unwind from the challenges of everyday life.
This one day Hands-on course with our experienced Chef tutor will help you develop:
- Knife skills and stove work
- Meat and fish preparation and cooking
- Stocks and sauces
- Preparation and cooking of local seasonal vegetables
- A classic British pudding
During the course of the day you will sit down and eat all that you have cooked, accompanied with a complimentary glass of wine.
On completion of the day you will have the confidence and skills to take away and continue your culinary adventure.
- Cayenne spiced chicken liver crostini
- Smoked haddock fishcake with creamed leeks
- Roasted pork lion chop with homemade scratchings, black pudding and a rich ale sauce
- Chocolate and Cointreau self-saucing puddings