June 6th, 2018 – June 6th, 2018
Mexican cuisine is both vibrant and colourful with an intense flavour, it can be elaborate, as it is often tied to one of Mexico’s numerous festivals.
Using a combination of demonstration and hands-on cooking, you will get to grips with a few Mexican street food dishes, giving you an understanding of the ingredients used, to achieve the various flavour combinations that come together in Mexican food.
- Ceviche (cured sea bass with lime, avocado and chilli)
- Beef tostadas (fried beef with re fried beans and crisp fried tortillas)
- Pico de gallo (salsa of tomatoes, chilli, coriander, onions and lime)
- Brochettas de pollo mojo picon (spiced chicken skewers)
- Arroz a la Mexicana (traditional Mexican rice)