May 5th, 2015 – May 5th, 2015
Jay Halford from The Core @ Foodworks
Fresh green smoothies made for you as we meet on the balcony for a short introduction to Raw food and why we are eating it, and then to the kitchen!
Jay will take you through the best things to juice and show you how to get the most from your juicer
Juice, Smoothies and Healthy Breakfast
- Breakfast Smoothie (morning blast)
- Bircher Museli
- Protein Smoothie
- Chia pudding with mango
- Seeded, fruity flapjacks
- Superfood bowls (nutty and energy)
Quick and easy savoury Raw Meals
You just have to understand the basics, then you can create your own raw food dishes without much planning at all.
- Raw Pizzas – you will be shown how to make the bases then put them together involving everyone
- Quinoa Salads (light cooking)
- Spiralized pasta – lots of different variation and sauces
- Raw Tacos – cheese alternatives
Chocolate, Cake and Treats – GUILT FREE!
Finally learn how to make amazing raw, chocolate, cakes and guilt-free puddings
- Raw chocolate Rolos with caramel centre
- Tripple layered Banoffee Cheesecake
- The creamiest cream-free chilli chocolate mousse you will ever taste
- Cinnamon Truffles
A full-on fun evening with a complimentary glass of wine.