September 29th, 2015 – September 29th, 2015
Salads are not just for summer, healthy eating happens all year round. This class will take you through a variety of salads perfect for easing into the cooler months. Autumn vegetables paired with pulses and grains to create delicious nutritious salads that can be eaten as a main or a side, all gluten and dairy free. You will learn how to compose a salad and create a dressing without a recipes allowing you to use what is on hand, in season.
- Squash and white beans with spinach pesto
- Roasted beetroot, walnut and apple
- Quinoa tabbouleh
- Moroccan carrots with cumin
- Warm spinach salad with roasted pears and hazelnuts
- Millet with sweetcorn and avocado