June 3rd, 2017 – June 3rd, 2017
Salads @ foodworks
Finally, it’s time to eat salad!
The weather is warmer and the days are longer, perfect for light meals that are packed full of veg. During the day will will explore various types of salads incorporating whole foods such as grains, beans and pulses as well as conquer how to make salad dressing. We will also use the day to create summer sides that are fabulous to bring along to a BBQ or picnic.
- Sesame ginger noodles with Asian slaw
- Mediterranean put lentils with olive, cucumbers and tomatoes
- Quinoa Tabbouleh with chickpeas
- Pea, radish and mint with feta
- Butterbean and basil hummus with toasted pitta chips
- Stuffed mushrooms with apricot, walnut and Stilton
- Caponata sicilana – classic sweet and sour aubergine based stew served warm or chilled