February 5th, 2020 – February 5th, 2020
Spanish Tapas in your kitchen!
Come and learn how to make a range of traditional delicious Spanish Tapas full of flavour and colour but simple to prepare and cook. The course offers the perfect balance of demonstration by our chef and cooking by you, at the end of the session you will sit down together to enjoy your creations with a complimentary glass of wine, and take home new skills to discover Spain in your kitchen.
- Combination of hands on and demonstration
- Professional chef tuition, advice and top tips
- Tapas supper
- Complimentary glass of wine, or Foodworks’ homemade elderflower
- Working in our state of the art, light and airy kitchen
- Pre-measured ingredients tray
- Use of Foodworks’ apron
- Various cooking techniques
- Flavour combinations and textures
- Presentation skills
- Croquetas de jamon
- Asado Mejillones con tomates y chorizo
- Patatas Bravas