January 21st, 2016 – January 21st, 2016
Winter salads @ foodworks
Nutritious, delicious and seasonal salads that can be served as a light main or a side. This class will take you through a variety of salads perfect for the winter. Winter vegetables paired with beans, pulses and grains, to create delicious nutritious salads that can be eaten as a main or a side, all gluten free. You will learn how to compose a salad and create a dressing without a recipes allowing you to use what is on hand, in season.
- Squash, feta and pomegranate
- Indonesian Gado Gado – warm vegetables with satay sauce
- Quinoa with beetroot and spring onion
- Caribbean split peas with sweet potato and red pepper
- Celeriac and parsnip slaw with poppy seeds and cranberries